In my last post on September traffic, I noted that after the big traffic increase in August, September numbers were down, in part I thought because I was away and could not post.
The decline continued in October. Hopefully, November will be better.
The ten most popular posts over September were:
- Wednesday Forum: the NBN and New England 155 page views
- Wednesday Forum: New England's greatest needs 124 page views
- Wednesday Forum: the regional development deal 118 page views
- Wednesday Forum: reforming the Federation 97 page views
- The Poetry of Judith Wright - Bora Ring 93 page views
- The Poetry of Judith Wright - South of My Days 68 page views
- New England Story - Stockton Beach 48 page views
- Round the New England blogging traps 18 - mainly political 76 page views
- UNE's strategic positioning 45 page views
- A 1954 Sydney view of the New England New State Movement 41 page views
- The colours of New England 39 page views
Excluding search engine traffic, the most referrals came from: