Thursday, November 23, 2006

In praise of Gordon Smith


Photo: "Better him than me", Gordon Smith, Four Seasons Rodeo, Armidale
I do so love Gordon Smith's photos and have told him so. They bring home back to this often home sick boy. I am so grateful also that he allows me to reproduce them.

His supporting comments are terse, but they tell a story.
When Gordon and Bronwyn went on their trip through outback Australia I followed them every step of the way, checking the links, marvelling at the way that Gordon could bring the texture, the romance, alive.
Seriously, I think that Gordon's photoblog is one of the best in the world. Take the time just to browse. You will become as addicted as me.
I am glad that I am going to be able to continue to use his photos to get some of my own stories across.

No comments: