I am still bogged down on issues associated with New England's universities. I want to report on this in detail.
This graph shows visits (yellow) and page views (yellow plus red) to this blog over the period to end May 2011. You can see how the decline in traffic over the last part of 2010 has been reversed.
The most popular posts on this blog in May were:
- NBN & Armidale 296 page views
- The Poetry of Judith Wright - Bora Ring 183 page views
- Margaret Olley's New England connection 165 page views
- The Poetry of Judith Wright - South of My Days 139 page views
- New England passings: Peter Gray, Maurice Kelly, Wilf Dews & Kevin O'Donohue 111 page views
- Wednesday Forum: your favourite food 110 -page views
- New England coastal stream 56 page views
- Round the New England blogging traps 10- a miscellany 53 page views
- New England's Kamilaroi people - web search August 08 53 page views
- New England Aboriginal life - process of language destruction 46 page views
The posts are an interesting mix of current such as NBN & Armidale and recurrent favourites, the Judith Wright posts.