The graph on the right shows visits (yellow) plus page views (yellow plus red) to this blog over the period to end April.
During April, the most popular individual posts were:
- Margaret Olley's New England connection, 296 page views
- The Poetry of Judith Wright - South of My Days, 99 page views,
- Discussion on re-imagining Newcastle continues, 77 page views
- Wednesday Forum: Re-imagining Newcastle, 76 page views
- Results from Wednesday's forum on overcoming division, 73 page views
- Wednesday Forum: Overcoming division, 67 page views
- Wednesday Forum: Leveraging Newcastle's inclusion in the Lonely Planet global top ten cities, 55 page views
- Wednesday Forum: improving public transport, 54 page views
- The Poetry of Judith Wright - Bora Ring, 52 page views
I am struggling at the moment to post and respond to emails and comments. I would like to see more comments with other people responding. Can you help me?