Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ramblings

I have been bogged down on other things, so have not posted here. That will change.

Problems with literature & locale, a post on my personal blog, continues my exploration of aspects of New England's history.

I have been much involved in thinking about certain aspects of our relations with Australia's Aborigines. The posts that resulted were:

As so often happens, these posts were strongly influenced by the New England experience.

Publish or perishing Australia's universities is one of a series of posts dealing with aspects of change in higher education that affect New England's universities.  As I noted there, this week's column in the Armidale Express will extends the discussion. I will bring the post up here in due course and then extend the argument with a specifically New England focus.

No comments: