Friday, January 07, 2011

New England Australia blog performance 10

stats Dec 10 2

I hadn't intended to take quite such a long break from posting. As a result, I now have something of a backlog.

The attached graph shows visits (yellow) and page views (yellow plus red) to this blog over the last twelve months. You can see the clear upward trend to August and then something of a decline since.

This is a little misleading. I will provide a another graph later that shows this. First, however, an update on the most visited posts.

I do not have proper stats here for the full year. The Google stats I use only started in mid June. Accepting this qualification, the most popular posts were:

Blog Performance I mentioned that the first grpah was a little misleading.

The next graph shows visits (yellow) and page views (yellow plus red) over the period May 09 to April 10. You can see how traffic took off at the start of 2010. The first graph shows that, so far at least, I have held much of the extra traffic.

I am reasonably clear in my own mind where I want to take the blog over the next twelve months.

I want to maintain the blog's role as something of a window into my New England. However, I also want to build the interactivity, making the blog a better forum for discussion on New England issues.

Obviously, I have my own views and will continue to promote them. However, I also want to encourage other views even where I may disagree.

We shall see how we go! 

No comments: