The graphic shows visits (yellow) and page views (yellow plus red) to end August. Both have been on an upward trend since the start of the year. However, the jump in August was quite remarkable!
Turning now to the most popular posts, the top ten over August were:
- Margaret Olley's New England connection 164 page views
- The Poetry of Judith Wright - Bora Ring 154 page views
- The Poetry of Judith Wright - South of My Days 116 page views
- New England Story - the making of Captain Thunderbolt 71 page views
- New England Story - Stockton Beach 66 page views
- New England's Kamilaroi people - web search August 08 62 page views
- Elections, Aborigines & the need for change 59 page views
- Armidale Kempsey Road Bullock Drays 1920s 51 page views
- Hunter Valley 1st New State lunch 51 page views
- Coalition wipe-out in the North? 50 page views
The post numbers actually measure those who came in via search engines or links. In addition, there are regular visitors who come direct to the blog. My stats here do not allow proper tracking, but average daily returns appear to be about twelve.