- New England's Aboriginal Languages - a map by a considerable margin
- Fossicking in New England
- Secrets of New England - along the Fossickers Way Day Two. So fossicking is still popular.
- UNE Passings - deaths of Dr David Evans, Professor Rod Gerber
- Peter Allen, Armidale and Claire and Eileen Napier - an attack of nostalgia. A Peter Allen festival is coming up in Armidale in the new year. See Northern Tablelands-North West: Big Sky events summer calendar December 2008 - February 2009 for more details.
- The blog archive for June 2008.
- New England Stories - the Hinton Bequest. Crikey, another post that I have to finish.
- Judith Wright's "For a Pastoral Family" - and "Skins"
- The Poetry of Judith Wright - South of My Days
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
New England Australia - most popular posts 3
That time again when I look at what is popular on this blog. The most popular posts in the last 100 visits have been: