Time for another look at what is popular on this blog. I try to do this regularly because my stats package is limited to the last 100 visits. However, it is over six weeks since my last review.
With 19 visits, The Poetry of Judith Wright - South of My Days was first by a country mile. Then came a group of four posts. In descending order:
- Fossicking in New England
- New England Story - Stockton Beach
- Australia's latest population statistics 2 - the macro numbers
- The Poetry of Judith Wright - Bora Ring
This was followed by four posts with three visits each:
- Secrets of New England - along the Fossickers Way Day Two
- Death of New England Writer Eric Rolls (1923-2007)
- Peter Allen, Armidale and Claire and Eileen Napier - an attack of nostalgia
- University of New England's Mary White College celebrates 50 years
Then came no less than six posts with two visits each:
- New England Australia - a few inland pubs and clubs
- TAS (The Armidale School) Band - 1901
- Judith Wright's "For a Pastoral Family" - and "Skins"
- Northern Tablelands-North West: Big Sky events summer calendar December 2008 - February 2009
- New NSW Population Projections 2006-2036 - New England's projected position
- Sons of Mathew 2 - Charles Chauvel (1897-1959)
In all, a varied mix.