It is now well over a month since I looked at what is popular on this blog. The six most popular posts in the last 100 visits have been:
- New England's Aboriginal Languages - a map. This post consistently ranks in the top group. Sometimes I get very depressed about writing on indigenous issues. Yet when I look at reader interests there is a clear desire to find out more about New England's indigenous peoples.
- The Poetry of Judith Wright - Bora Ring came in at number two. This is one of my favourite posts.
- Secrets of New England - along the Fossickers Way Day Two came in at equal third. This one covers the journey from Scone to Nundle.
- The archive for June 2007 was also equal third. I have no idea which of the 13 posts in that month attracted interest.
- Also on number three were Fossicking in New England and Australia's latest population statistics 2 - the macro numbers.