The decline in traffic after the big spike in August did stop in November. That was a relief.
December traffic is always down, so it will be interesting to compare this year against twelve months before.
The ten most popular posts over November were:
- Wednesday Forum: Leveraging Newcastle's inclusion in the Lonely Planet global top ten cities 215 page views
- Wednesday Forum: the NBN and New England 204 page views
- Wednesday Forum: Overcoming division 104 page views
- The Poetry of Judith Wright - Bora Ring 93 page views
- Results from Wednesday's forum on overcoming division 69 page views
- New England Story - Stockton Beach 47 page views
- Wednesday Forum: improving public transport 43 page views
- Belshaw's World - not such a lonely planet in a cafe full of cobbers 39 page views
- Round the New England blogging traps 20 - potpourri 37 page views
- The Poetry of Judith Wright - South of My Days 32 page views
Interesting that the Wednesday Forums are scoring in the top group. These are always a bit of a hit and miss affair in terms of responses.
Excluding search engine traffic, the most referrals came from:
- http://belshaw.blogspot.com/ 23 visitors
- Facebook 18 visitors
- http://bayjournal.com.au/joomla/bayjournal/environment/2632-point-of-view-is-moreton-bay-getting-any-better.html 16 visitors. I couldn't work out why I was getting visits here until I found a link in comments to this post: Death of New England Writer Eric Rolls (1923-2007)
- http://ninglundecember.wordpress.com/2008/03/28/australian-poem-2008-series-10-peter-skrzynecki-summer-in-the-country-2005/ 8 visitors
- http://regionallivingaustralia.blogspot.com/ 4 visitors
I was a bit surprised this time at the absence of Twitter feeds.
The most popular key words were:
- old trams newcastle 10
- mckechnie 3
- photos historic inverell 3
- south of my days analysis 3
- south of my days judith wright 3
- why should new england become its own state of australia 3
- aboriginal map queensland 2
- bora ring by judith wright 2
- charles howard hinton 2
- counting in sevens poem judith wright 2